MdQI presents annual Awards of Excellence for public sector transportation projects in Maryland. Awards may be presented in the following categories:
- MDOT/Municipal Award (Under $5 Million and Over $5 Million)
- Green/Sustainability/Environmental Award
- Planning Award
- Innovation Award
- MBE/DBE Firm Award (Engineering and Construction)
- Subcontractor Award (Engineering and Construction)
- “Project of the Year” will be selected from the years MDOT/Municipal award winners.
For more information, including how to apply, visit the awards of excellence page, here.
These awards are for the successful use of partnering practices on a transportation-related project in Maryland. There is a separate nomination and review process for this category. For more information, including how to apply, visit the partnering awards page, here.
This award was initiated in 2009 to honor Pierce J. Flanigan, III who was a great contractor, leader, and a true friend to the highway industry in Maryland and beyond. Mr. Flanigan was president of P. Flanigan and Sons, Inc.
For more information, including how to apply, visit the Flanigan Award page here.